Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Too Drunk to Care...

Well,where do I start My brother Jake Morris., was 35 years old and was an Alcoholic,A year ago He was diagnosed with Cirrhosis.It was no big shock He started drinking at the age of 12.The Doctor had told him a way he could save his liver.He handed him a GeneCo buisness card and told him to get in touch with a friendly Gentern.So he did, I went down to GeneCo with him for suppourt.,in my eyes he was given a second chance.Anyways the Genterns were friendly,helpful,and beautiful.So we sat and waighted until he was called in.Jake had picked out a payment plan and then scheduled a Surgery date for the following week.A week After the surgery he looked like he was on top of the world and GeneCo had his first payment already..But then my brother started drinking heavily again.I would warn him about reading the fine print when it comes to GeneCo.,But he didnt listen Alcohol was the only thing he sought.Four months after Jake's surgery I get a phone call from his ex-girlfriend telling me she had found him in a bath tub with his side sliced open like someone had gone and taken his liver.If it was'nt for the fact that my lil brother was a drunk.I would say he didnt deserve this.The man was given a second chance and he spent it sitting at the bar.,Not carring about the world arround him.GeneCo on the other hand has to be stopped...I herd stories about them and now I am part of there twisted plan to take over the world.

Aarron Morris
NJ

1 comment:

sowmya said...

Drinking spoils the entire life. Its really a good post.
Drunk stories