Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GeneCo took my life

Ive Been sitting in the dark for too long....I dont even know if I should trust this Anti GeneCo website...But here it go's. Five years ago My wife and I were having problems conciving a child It turns out her Uterus was damaged and there was no way she could create life. We were at loss..didnt know where to turn,Then a friend.,well I cant even call him a friend anymore.,Told us about GeneCo and how he had his legs repeared..

Two weeks latter I made an appointment for my wife,She was brought in and I was given a payment plan for her surgery.Two months latter she was healed and we tried it and it worked..I had never seen her so happy in all of our years together.I had lost my job about a week after this..and thats when I came home one afternoon to find my wife butchered.Her new Uterus was taken back...Poor Abby..I should of known..I was set up by The Largos.The monsters behind this.This Has to stop....Put a Stop To GeneCo and there organ payment plan...Innocent blood is being shed for no reason.

A.Smith
New York

No comments: